All levels are catered for, from novice swimmers to those wishing to compete. You can learn how:
- to feel at home in the water
- to swim with your face in the water
- to breathe easily while swimming
- to leave the pool more relaxed and energised than when you got in
- to swim the most easeful front crawl you’ve ever seen
- to swim breaststroke without straining your neck, back or shoulders
- to swim backstroke with confidence
- to swim butterfly at any age
- to conserve energy and gain competitive advantage.
I currently teach one hour private lessons at various venues.
(Lessons missed, or cancelled within 48 hours, must be paid for).
Visit the website
Lessons in other venues in North East Scotland
I’m currently looking at teaching in other pools, anywhere in Scotland. If you are interested in lessons in your home town and/or can suggest a pool please use the contact details on this page to get in touch.
Your first lesson
I will meet you on the poolside. Please be there promptly, changed and ready to go in the water. You will need a well-fitting pair of goggles. I have a selection of these, as well as caps, to sell, when I see you, if you would like.